This convenient set of 16 Citizenship anchor charts answers 89 questions on the U.S. Citizenship Test. Photos illustrate key concepts. Set Includes 16 posters:
- U.S. Constitution & 27 Amendments (2)
- Legislative Branch, Executive Branch, & Judicial Branch (3)
- Three Branches of Government Rights and Responsibilities (2)
- U.S. Timeline, U.S. Independence, U. S. Civil War & Important Americans (4)
- U.S. Symbols, National Holidays, & Pledge of Allegiance (3)
- Steps to Naturalization & Oath of Allegiance (2)
Options: 8.5x11,” 11x14”. 17x22” (22x28cm, 28x36cm, 43x59cm), and black and white download.
A list of the 100 questions on the U.S. Civics Test sorted by charts is available under Free Resources.