Teach students about the Rights and Responsibilities of U.S. citizens and residents. This anchor chart answers six questions on the U.S. Citizenship Test:
- What are two rights of everyone living in the United States?
- Name one right only for United State citizens.
- What is one responsibility that is only for United States citizens
- When is the last day you can send in federal income tax forms?
- When must all men register for the Selective Service.?
- What are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy?
Photos illustrate key ideas. Warm color promotes prolonged viewing & engagement. Options: 8.5x11”(22x28cm), 11x14”(28x36cm), 17x22”(43x59cm), or black and white download.
This poster is also available in the U.S. Government Set.