Teach students about the Judicial Branch of the U.S. government. This anchor chart answers five questions on the U.S. Citizenship Test:
- Name one branch or part of the government.
- What does the judicial branch do?
- What is the highest court in the United States?
- How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
- Who is the Chief Justice of the United States now?
Photos illustrate key ideas. Warm color promotes prolonged viewing & engagement.
Options: 8.5x11” (22x28cm), 11x14” (28x36cm), 17x22” (43x59cm), or black and white download.
This poster is also available in the U.S. Government Set. A related product is Three Branches of Government.