A convenient, portable resource with 16 Citizenship anchor charts for traveling or small-group teachers! These answer 87 questions on the U.S. Citizenship Test. Options: 8.5x11"(22x28cm), 11x14"(28x36cm), & downloads. The Citizenship Notebook contains:
- U.S. Constitution & 27 Amendments
- Legislative Branch, Executive Branch & Judicial Branch
- Three Branches of Government & Rights and Responsibilities
- U.S. History Timeline, U.S. Independence, U.S. Civil War, & Important Americans
- U.S. Symbols, Pledge of Allegiance, & National Holidays
- Steps to Naturalization & Oath of Allegiance
A list of the 100 questions on the U.S. Civics Test sorted by charts is available under Free Resources. Photos illustrate key ideas. Warm color promotes prolonged engagement.