This convenient set of 14 anchor charts answers 88 questions on the U.S. Citizenship Test. Ideal for Middle School, High School, and adult students! Charts feature colorful photos to aid understanding and comprehension. Options: 8.5x11"(22x28cm), 11x14"(28x36cm), & 17x22"(43x59cm), & reproducible black and white download. This set Includes:
- U.S. Constitution & 27 Amendments
- Legislative Branch, Executive Branch, & Judicial Branch
- Three Branches of Government, Rights & Responsibilities
- U.S. Timeline, U.S. Independence. U.S. Civil War, & Important Americans
- U.S. Symbols, Pledge of Allegiance, & National Holidays
This set does not contain the Steps to Naturalization and Oath of Allegiance. A list of the 100 questions on the U.S. Civics Test sorted by charts is available under Free Resources.